Wednesday, December 12, 2012

International Job Resources Is Now InJobber

After much thought ( and recommendations from some friends and family) I decided to  rename International Job Resources, InJobber. First, it was a suggestion by a family member that I shorten the original Web Address (internationaljobresources.blogspot.com)  - and I came up with InJobR.blogspot.com. Then, when I was explaining  this Blog to a couple of friends, they thought the name was "InJobber," and would occasionally ask me how that "InJobber" Blog of mine was doing. I found the name to be pretty catchy, and even told of couple of other people that it was the nickname of this Blog. So, for those of you wondering how that "InJobber" Blog of mine is doing...Well, It's now breathing a whole new life as it is officially renamed InJobber.  Thanks a lot for your suggestions and support.

1 comment:

  1. The name is good, while consulting some people to jobs in foreign countries should be careful. Due to some passport issue and other things. These blog will help to unemployed people.

    ReplyDelete